Page Summary
Active Entries
- 1: And so I asked the light of the day, what's this rush for heaven?
- 2: It's just another day, there's murder in the air. It drags me when I walk, I smell it everywhere.
- 3: Veni, veni, venias, ne me mori facias
- 4: Do you remember the days? We built these paper mountains and sat and watched them burn
- 5: Put your hands up and reach for the sky, cry for absolution
- 6: Twenty five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope.
- 7: I'm bad news, a Black and blue-ser, who's a loser, a-merry-go-round spiraling down
- 8: But now I'm seeing all the beauty in the broken glass.
- 9: I broke into a million pieces and I can't go back
- 10: In the velvet darkness of the blackest night, burning bright, there's a guiding star
Style Credit
- Style: Radiant Aqua for Venture by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
no subject
Date: 2018-10-11 05:57 pm (UTC)